Meet the Team
Meet Our Chiropractor
A Chiropractor with Decades of Experience
Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist and Medical Acupuncturist in Colorado Springs
- Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist
- Fellow, Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (F.A.C.O.)
- Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists (D.A.B.C.O.)
- Diplomate, International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (Dipl. Med. Ac.)
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (D.C.)
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, University of Southern California (B.S.)
After winning the 1980 World Professional Figure Skating Championship while training at the Broadmoor Skating Club, Dr. Cramer received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Southern California and his Doctorate from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic.
An additional 4-year successful residency in Orthopedics saw Dr. Scott Cramer become Colorado Springs’ 1st Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist in 1991, after 12 years of higher education. Dr. Cramer’s status was elevated to F.A.C.O. in 2001, Fellow of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists, a distinction given to less than 1% of the Chiropractic Profession Worldwide.
After 6 years of practicing Acupuncture in Colorado, Dr. Cramer also received a Diplomate from the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture in 2001. With over 28 years of experience in Chiropractic and 21 years as a United States-trained Acupuncturist, Dr. Scott Cramer treats all types of conditions, especially those which have not responded to traditional care.
Dr. Cramer is a member of the American College of Chiropractic Orthopedics, The American Back Society, The American Chiropractic Pediatric Association, The Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists, The American Chiropractic Association, The Federation Internationale Chiropractique Sportive, The Council on Chiropractic Orthopedics, and The Colorado Chiropractic Association.